[Edited by Ignaz von Born & Friedrich Wilhelm Heinrich von Trebra]. Two fine & large mezzotint vignettes on titles, 13 folding engraved plates & maps, three folding printed tables, & one engraving in the text. 4 p.l., 408,  pp.; 2 p.l., 468,  pp. Two vols. Large 4to, cont. half-calf & dark red boards (corners a bit worn, minor rubbing), flat spines gilt, green morocco lettering pieces on spines. Leipzig: G.J. Goeschen, 1789-90.
First edition and very scarce; this is a complete copy with all 13 plates. Born and Trebra were the founders, in 1786 at Szkleno in Hungary... More